Saturday, May 14, 2005

Of holidays and what not..

Basically these holidays have been really shitty for me. First day of holidays I had to rush down to the shop to help out. Should I repeat RUSH again? KNNBCCB..

Didn't help that I was ecstatic the previous night and I played CZ till the birds were chirping. Well done.. I drove to Katong with bloodshot eyes. I think all the aunties could sense that I didn't sleep a wink and didn't disturb me for once. Fucking fucked up day.

Luckily I 'woke up' soon and it wasn't long before the lunch crowd came. My dad returned from his chinese physician and he didn't seem like he sprained his back a few hours ago. CCB.. I hate my life man. Why can't my dad and mum just hold a normal boring office job that doesn't fucking REQUIRE ME to help out.. Then again you gain some you lose some.

Before I explode.. goosfraba....goosfraba...

No comments: