Friday, May 06, 2005

Woohoo!

Its over! Ok it was over 2 days ago and first day of holidays which was yesterday, kena dragged to work already.. wtf! Considering I was gaming till early morning, it was quite a miracle how I survived a day at the coffeeshop the next day.

Anyway since the holidays have started I must have a list of things that I must try to do again! Yeahhhh...so here goes!

0. Be very nice to gf!
1. Solder and fix up a remote control. (fixed!)
2. Do jigsaw puzzle.
3. Tidy up table and print out all the MM notes for archiving!
4. Collect my Atenza emblem!
5. Short trip overseas if possible.
6. Test out Soft99's Authentic Carnuba wax on top of Glare for ultimate shine!
7. Cut hair, and get my stuff ready for high key ICT! New field pack to buy!
8. Can't think of anything, maybe I'll buy Meguiar's high endurance tyre gloss :p (bought Armorall's tyre shine though)
9. If possible, get rid of my SX1 for another phone! Problematic phone..
10. Think what to do with my cow (Hehe.. for me/Yuanz/JK to know and you to find out)
11. BUY A COMPUTER CHAIR, BLEAH.. NEVER HAD A SWIVEL CHAIR B4! (finally!!!)

No comments: