Saturday, January 17, 2004

Tutorials..

They come for you and they will take it from you! Nooo master, nice Smeagol show you the way to S16... 0599...
There is.. another way... the winding stairs... and then the tunnel...

Guess very soon Sauron (TA) will be taking my precious (tutorial solutions) away... Zzz that's if I can actually be bothered to finish it. Damned I am still so lazy and in holiday mood and thinking about other stuff :(
Bought a pair of shorts today .. quite nice looking, they're from Speedo but could have been a little bit longer though. That's sad, I think I can only use them for sports, preferably tennis right now.

Eliz got me a nice decal from Momo, a set of kiddy-cutie-kawaii highlighters, and a .. clock. Heh.. but that's so nice of her isn't it? On Friday I actually attended school without bringing my pencil case. Really getting very blur but that's because I'm switching school bags all the time. If you wanna call it fashion so be it.

Interesting news I've seen recently, the Straits Times price is going up, now it will cost 80 cents if you buy it from news stands. Also the black rapper Mystikal is going to jail for forcing some poor woman to perform some oral sex on him. He's going in for a cool 6 years together with his bodyguards who got 3 and 4 years respectively. Having studied in NHSS for 4 years, I didn't have the chance to eat Western food for lunch. Now the very first batch of NHSS students who had the chance to have spaghetti for lunch all suffered food poisoning. I personally find this a bit ... scary yet hilarious. Maybe the water in the new NHSS campus is dirty or something.. you never know.

Cars of the day: Nissan 350Z (Fairlady Z), Honda NSX Coupe, the all new Nissan Cefiro, and a first generation Mini.
Song of the day: Oh well I was fairly bored on the bus ride home so hummed a little of Brian McKnight's 6, 8, 12 to myself.

No comments: