Monday, January 10, 2005

Prevention is better than cure?

Anyway it is the end-users' fault that your own computers have come to be infected by various spyware and adware. If you still don't understand the importance of installing an anti-virus software, you people really need to find out more.
Note: After I reformatted my PC, I installed Norton Antivirus 2005 first before connecting to the Internet to update my anti-virus software. Within 5 minutes, the automatic firewall from Norton had already blocked the 'Back orifice' trojan horse at least twice.

So anyway to all people out there, please get your computer some protection by investing in some anti-virus software. (According to staff at a reliable computer repair shop, Norton Antivirus is the best, and free antivirus softwares use engines that are not as effective to speak simply.)

Good luck with the www.patchnow.net pop ups... unfortunately I only know the preventive method, not the cure..

No comments: