Sunday, January 09, 2005

ZZzzZZz

Oh well.. anyway my SX1 aka SeXy1 has some software problem and it has cui-ed. So .. I have lost all my contacts except those no.s that I can remember by heart.

So only best buddy Beng, PC Lee, 1 of BFSW numbers I can remember. The rest have gone to data heaven already. You know, actually sometimes just browsing through your phone book, you find some entries that seem unfamiliar and you actually refresh your memory by looking at them. Like once I went through my entries 1 by 1 and slowly recounted the faces and memories that I have passed through.. among the more interesting entries included...

XMXMBJS - she mo she mo bo jio shen..(Only the army guys will know)
Jedi Council - Zhenwei's home number.. haha!
Mr Bella - Chew's handphone number~
WARNING: Siva hp - allows me to prepare myself for arrows.. :(
Kenny(NUS) hp - He sends lovey dovey messages to me occasionally.. by accident of course!
Kenny hp - Kenny from 42SAR, I once meant to call Kenny(NUS) but called Kenny(42SAR) to meet up for lunch in Science canteen when he was .... OUTFIELD IN AREA D! Haha!

No comments: