Saturday, July 10, 2004

Forgotten entries..

I was thinking when is the happiest moment in your life. Or for that matter, when do you feel the highest point of relief.. which I proclaim to be the moment when you are about to "LS" and you find a toilet just before the "horses break out of their stables" hahaha!

Which was exactly what I experienced on Friday when I took a bus to Bedok from Clementi with her. On reaching our destination I knew I had to pee first so that was quickly settled at a random coffeeshop. After that, I started to develop a lot of intense pains in my stomach and I knew I had to find a toilet. It was one of those "tua zong" ones.. if a normal dump was ranked restricted, this one had to be "top national secret" or something like that. Imagine my relief when there were not 1 but 2 cubicles inside the Mac Donald's toilet. Wah biang it was inside there that I thought of this silly thought, relief doesn't get any better than this~ HAHAHA!!

No comments: