Sunday, July 11, 2004

HPOR

I experienced another Highest Point Of Relief today .. oh man I think its the chilli I had last nite :(

I was having "mui fan" you know.. the rice with all that sticky, eggy paste and other ingredients that is simply so yummy, and of course there was sliced chilli padi. Oh man I ate quite a lot of the chilli and I do believe that this morning's episode was partially, if not totally contributed by the chilli padi..

In the morning I went to empty my bowels because I knew it didn't feel right, so I thought I had already "checked clear!" before going to soccer. In the end when I reached there, I felt ok but after a few games I felt something weird inside my stomach. Soon, it climaxed to a "national top secret" full blown emergency and I quickly put on my 42 SAR singlet and ran to the nearest toilet which was .. maybe 400 or less metres away. Goodness gracious, heng ah! Phew thank goodness I made it in time LOL..

Not before getting irritated by another IRA..

I fish out a $10 note and then the silly IRA still can grumble something like..
IRA: 你没有一毛钱啊? 我不要,这几天都有很多人给我十块, 很讨厌leh..
Me: *face turning blue/green/purple.. possibly cyan.* Ignores her and walk briskly into the toilet..

-_- Luckily she didn't stop me if not I'd just .. whack her or something ahaha. No maybe I'll threaten her if she don't let me into the toilet, I'll just poo on the floor. Wahaha!

No comments: