Tuesday, July 13, 2004

VIII

The eighth iteration. Wait. Is it iteration? Oh well..

The eighth and final iteration of the Lancer Evolution series has been given a new, revised roof as well as all new dampers from Bilstein, oh and I forgot to mention an all new full carbon fibre rear spoiler.. all this in a new model named Evolution VIII MR.
I just spotted one of the new models on the road on AYE a few days ago, and my oh my, the driver was certainly driving very recklessly indeed. You could say that in my viewpoint or you could say, the car was being driven.

I guess, the car is beckoning you to drive it hard simply because it has the capabilities to be driven hard! So much for the car, it looks good but maybe it would be better to fool around with the car on the track instead of crowded AYE.

Anyway, I have finished reading the National Geographic magazine and it really is damned interesting. There was this story on wind scorpions and some of the images were a bit disturbing. Apparently this male wind scorpion tries to mate with a female one but ends up being her lunch instead. I guess this is very common in the animal kingdom...
*the female of the species is more deadly than the male...*

The post regarding the Sun is rather .. abstract and requires some basic knowledge of electric and magnetic fields. Still wondering if I should post it or not. Its the type of post that you can't type out entirely unless you copy and paste the entire article from Nat. Geo... :(

I hope to post it someday soon though, its just the "presentation" that bothers me.
Oh and before my holidays end, I MUST set up a home wireless network by hook or by crook. Peace out!

No comments: