Monday, July 26, 2004

I, Robot

Don't think I've mentioned it, but I've caught the movie for free already haha. We were at 's a giant cockroach ccb!
certain shopping centre in town area to watch Ella Enchanted which was a .. omg theres'

Ok.. where was I? Giant cockroach.. its dead now .. in case you guys don't know, I am super number 1 hater of cockroaches.. Oh yeah i was looking at the cockroach crawling on the hi-fi as I was typing so the above sentences are a lil' jumbled.. hehe i'll just leave it as that..

I was watching Ella Enchanted with her and after the show ended, we went out thru' the entrance and yeah we just conveniently hopped into another cinema... haha. Actually she pulled me in lah.. I wasn't so "heroic" but I, Robot was quite a good movie in my opinion. Catch it if you have nothing else to watch. I should rest now, the cockroach incident has wrecked my nerves..


No comments: