Friday, June 04, 2004

Grrr!!

I must blog about this before I go to sleep after a long day..

Scenario: I spot a nice looking Honda Accord Euro spec outside the coffeeshop and points it out to my dad and tells him the license plate number is the same as my cousin's Lexus' license plate number. After a while of hesitation my dad asks my cousin, "eh TL ah, TS asks you whether you bought a new car? Honda Accord? The number is also 9XXX leh.."

Cousin (boss of prawn noodle shop) : Honda Accord ah.. hmnn... 我不买日本车的。。
Me:Eh but your Lexus is under Toyota one mah..
Cousin : 哪里是?Lexus 是美国的! 
Dad: Then 你的 Fairlady Z leh?
Cousin : 没有。。 那个也是美国的!
Me: ...

At this point of time I have nothing to say but my cousin being such a fucking haolian kia had to talk some more trash...

Cousin : Eh TS, 我听到这句话,我很气煞leh!
Me : *You're fucking included bitch*

First of all Lexus is after all a branch of Toyota, don't talk what cock and bull story that its made in the US of A. After all his bloody GS300 is sharing the same platform as the TOYOTA CAMRY. OK? BITCH..

2nd. Nissan Fairlady Z.. its concept might have been born in USA, Afghanistan, Libya, Kenya or Tibet. Should I bloody translate what Nissan cars mean? 日产汽车! IDIOT!

3rd. I DO NOT understand why he should be the least bit offended. Sure you may have a 3 litre Lexus, sure you may have a Sunday sports car (3.5 litre Fairlady Z) but are you looking down on people who have their aims on a normal Japanese car? I draw this all from his sickening and irritating tone when talking to me. (He is about 10+ years my senior with 3 kids now)

What if I told him my dad was considering the Honda Accord Euro R? Would he have said the same things? Fucking bastard, words fly out from his mouth, via his nasal tract and not via his brain. He's indirectly making us sound like some low-class creature. And mind you that car is NOT cheap either its minimum 100K SGD.. Not your everyday Singaporean can cough up that amount in less than 5 years I reckon.

Hope all fellow readers gather from what I've blogged, it only takes a single sentence to spoil someone's day, a moment's folly to lose other people's respect for you. Please think again before you say something really politically incorrect or inappropriate.
He could have just said "Oh I have my sights on better cars/ I don't like this car/ just shut his bloody trap"

Now I have to read my serenity webpage again thanks to the stupid idiot. I hope his Lexus tyres go flat, and his Fairlady churns out black smoke. Grr! Peace~

No comments: